Custom Fishing Patches
One of the best ways to show your love and appreciation for fishing is through your favorite Fishing Patches. The options are limitless, from Fishing Patches with your business or team's logo to patches, patches with your favorite lures and prized catches, fishing tournaments, fishing clubs, fly fishing patches, and more.
Place them for all to see, including on hats, jackets, and bags. A range of Fishing Patches are available; choose from iron-on patches, sew-on patches, embroidered patches, and even custom patches. In this article, we will discuss the uses and benefits of each type of Fishing Patch to help you determine which will work best for you.
Iron on Fishing Patches
Iron on Fishing Patches are perfect for t-shirts, jackets, and more. They work best on garments and materials made of cotton, cotton blends, velour, denim, and wool. You do not want to apply your iron on Fishing Patch onto materials that are heat sensitive, such as waterproof rainwear, rayon, nylon, velvet, acrylic, leather, vinyl, or any other fabrics with finishes or elastics.
Iron on patches come in many exciting colors and shapes, with popular options like Fly Fishing Patches, Bass Fishing Patches, Fishing Derby Patches, and Fish and Game Patches, to name a few. Plus, they are simple to apply; follow these easy instructions for using your iron on patch:
- Preheat your iron to 350 degrees, and place your patch where you want it to be on your item.
- Place a thin cloth over the patch. Use a damp cloth (not soaking wet) to iron wool or other delicate fabrics.
- Place your iron over the cloth covering your patch and firmly press for about 30 seconds. Allow the material and patch to cool for a few minutes.
- Lastly, turn your garment inside out and iron the area behind the patch while applying firm pressure for 30 seconds.
Sew on Fishing Patches
A secure way to fasten your Fishing Patch onto your garment or item is to sew it on. Sew on Fishing Patches will stay safely on your garment and can be easily removed and placed on other pieces of clothing later on if you wish. Fish embroidery patches, fishing hat patches, and Fishing Patches for jackets, bags, and jeans are ideally sewn onto the piece of clothing. For tips on how to sew on Fishing Patches, follow the instructions below:
- First, place your patch where you want it to go and secure it onto your item with pins. An iron on patch can be used to secure the patch in place, and then you can sew the patch on as well.
- Now it’s ready for you to sew on. Choose your thread color and backstitch around your patch.
Fishing Velcro Patches
Fishing Velcro patches are also great for attaching a patch to your clothes, jacket, hat, backpack, uniform, and accessories. Fishing Velcro patches have a very durable backing that will last longer than an adhesive backing. A Velcro patch is also very tactical and can be used for uniforms, where patches must be moved around or replaced. To apply your patch, sew on your Velcro loop (or the back of the Velcro patch) to your chosen item, then attach your Velcro Fishing Patch.
Request A Quote from the Best Fishing Patch Maker
We are here to help you find your dream Fishing Patch at the Chicago Embroidery Company. In business since 1890, the Chicago Embroidery Company has been manufacturing high-quality emblems and patches at the most affordable prices. We can even create custom Fishing Patches and make sure you are 100% satisfied with every detail.
The company operates on an economy of scale, and the more patches ordered, the overall price per patch will be cheaper. To learn more about Chicago Embroidery Company, contact us today. We can happily discuss quotes for custom patches and more!